Friday, May 29, 2009

Sixteen years. That's a really long time to some people. But to me, it just whizzed past just like that. And i'm in sec four now, O levels and going on to tertiary education. Sigh. i sometimes reminiscence about the past, and i miss it. But, life is full of changes. And the thing that isn't gonna change about life is that life is ever-changing.

anyway, I think Lu Han and some other people got together to buy me a inflatable boat. LOL. will have a blog post about that after my Bday.
But, 2 days ago, Jasmine Tay Hwei Hwei :D gave me one of the best birthday presents ever :D hahahaha she baked me a cake!

i was quite shocked because i was sleeping and suddenly she called me and told me she had to give me something lol. I was so excited i took a lot of pictures of it HAHA :D





Hah! Isn't it pretty :D anyway, i bet you all are jealous muahahaha. That night, i alone ate half of the cake, and the other half was shared with my grandparents and my MUMMMMYYY :D
hahahhaa much love jasmine!
Credits of the cake goes to :
My dear neighbour of 10 years <3

Will blog again later. ciao.