Monday, February 23, 2009

School was a big bored today. I have laughs with Bernard almost everyday haha. i love my friends.
IMGAY :O

anyway, i met Isabelle and Jasmine for lunch today at BPP. We had Cafe Cartel but Jasmine came late because she had some sports day thing which she ran 1500m hahaha. so Jasmine only hcame when Isabelle and I finished our lunch. We talked for quite a lot i think?

you know what, maybe today sucks. maybe it really did.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lyin' on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me

In the end
Everyone ends up alone
Losing her
The only one who's ever known
Who I am
Who I'm not, who I wanna be
No way to know
How long she will be next to me
You Found Me
by The Fray.