Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today was quite okay :D

Bernard was irritating again today. i was resting and Bernard just wanted to irritate me and squated down in front of me to make a shit face so that the first thing i saw was his thin white face lol. he was damn irritating. actually he is damn irritating everyday HAHA. bernard...

okay after school i went to IMM to DINE with my mom and her FRIEND. damn boring please. nothing much to talk about anyways shit.

see you :D

Talkin', talkin', talkin', talk
Baby let's just knock it off
They don't know what we been through
They don't know 'bout me and you
So I got something new to see
And you just gon' keep hatin' me
And we just gon' be enemies
I know you can't believe
I could just leave it wrong
And you can't make it right
I'm gon' take off tonight


Kanye West

- Heartless


Into the night...