Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why are some mothers' just more unreasonable than others?

I was studying for my Geography test this Friday and my mom suddenly came into the room and started ranting/scolding/nagging/screaming/going crazy at me. And mind you, i didn't speak a single word the whole 5 minutes she was screaming okay.

It started off like why am i so slack that i sleep at 11p.m. everyday. She thought i should sleep later since this is my O levels' year and i should study everyday.
She ranted that she used to always sleep at 1 a.m. and wake up at 5 am to study a little before going to school seriously, no one can constantly survive for 4 hours or less of sleep right?

She asks(scolds the fuck out of) me what have i been doing. But practically, she sees me for less than 3 hours a day. How can she compare that measly 3 hours to the other 21 hours of the day where i am in school or after school hours?Must everything actually be directly proportional? give me a break man. i seriously feel like crying.

Then she just started scolding me. seriously, it sucked hell.
She said that she could just stop work and pick me up everyday from school and force me to go home. And she wanted to call my friends to stop talking to me via calls or sms. I seriously am dumbfounded man. what the hell did i do wrong.

She just kept ranting and i was hell irritated. i just sat there like a piece of rock. After she finished, she took my chinese textbook, flung it towards my cupboard and walked off with a final "I don't know what the hell is going through your mind."

I mean come on la MOTHER. The actual fact that is really making me depressed is because the word that i hear daily from you from the past 2 years were STUDY.
"Why you not studying?"
"Why you wasting time and not studying?"
blah blah blah. really. in actual fact, out of the 365 days in my year, almost everyday, there are only two things my mom actually TALKS about.
1) studying and everything else inter-related.
2) nothing.

in my big big big memory, i can only recall ONE day, which was the day we went out to buy my christmas presents and her loads of other presents, that we actually talked about something different. i really really don't understand what is happening with her. Is it menopause or what shit man. There isn't anything that i can tell her anymore.

Nowadays, i feel damn tired but she restricts me from having naps or whatever. She tells me not to waste time sleeping but to study. if she see's me not studying, she will get angry. i really really don't know why. I can't even watch tv for half an hour or do something else that isn't related to school in peace. if she catches me, her face will turn really black if she was in a good mood previously, or she will just go crazy.

Seriously, what is really the point in actually FORCING me to STUDY every single second of my free time in the day. If that were really the point, the whole world would have died. I AM A FRIGGING TEENAGER. I HAVE A LIFE UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR TV REMOTE. OMG. WHAT THE HELL.

So what now. The only thing she looks for are the mixture of alphabets and numbers that are posted on a single piece of rotten paper every end of the year which actually decides her mood for the next rest of the year.And if things don't go her way, everything else screws up.
That day she asked me what i was planning to do after O's. I told her i was considering Poly and her face changed, yet again. She asked me why i dont want to go JC. what the fuck -.- as if poly is of lower standards compared to JC's. Please, old timers,. Urgh.

And if all wasn't enough, look at my supposedly ROLE MODEL IN MY LIFE mom. She smokes, drinks, goes partying and clubbing, gossips, swears, have mood swings, slacks at home watching numerous hours of drama, and other worst things that shouldnt actually be here on a blog. but who cares, fuck my ass.

I'm not asking for the sympathy of anyone. neither am i asking for any opinions, comments or whatsoever. I'm just here to lament and actually blog about how i feel so yeah. everyone relax please.

so someone please get me out of this place for a moment.