Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Kübler-Ross model first introduced by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross in her 1969 book "On Death and Dying", describes, in five discrete stages, a process by which people allegedly deal with grief and tragedy, especially when diagnosed with a terminal illness or catastrophic loss. The stages are known as the Five Stages of Grief.


The stages are:

  1. Denial:
    • Example - "I feel fine."; "This can't be happening, not to me!,"
  2. Anger:
    • Example - "Why me? It's not fair!"; "How can this happen to me!"; "Who is to blame?"
  3. Bargaining:
    • Example - "Just let me live to see my children graduate."; "I'll do anything for a few more years."; "I will give my life savings if..."
  4. Depression:
    • Example - "I'm so sad, why bother with anything?"; "I'm going to die . . . What's the point?"; "I miss my loved one, why go on?"
  5. Acceptance:
    • Example - "It's going to be okay."; "I can handle it with change"; "I can't fight it, I may as well prepare for it."

Maybe you need it for reference to get out of your miserable shithole. because some people just dont know how to handle their emotions well enough! well?

another good one :D

Irritation in organisms

In higher organisms, an allergic response may be the cause of irritation. An allergen is defined distinctly from an irritant, however, as allergy requires a specific interaction with the immune system and is thus dependent on the (possibly unique) sensitivity of the organism involved while an irritant, classically, acts in a non-specific manner.

In humans, it is a mild form of suffering, often with anger about the suffering; in particular, if applicable, anger at the person who caused it. This can also be oneself, e.g. when forgetting something or doing something one deems to be stupid.


Oh i find some people a kind of and irritatant now. Because they just don't know when to just fuck off. so please, childish people, irritating people, annoying people, whatever people. If you need to do your business, do it privately, in your room, with your dildo alright? MUACKS.


Credits to : Wikipedia.