Saturday, March 21, 2009

My grandmother is in hospital now. I just came back from my i think 6th visit to her already. The first thing she said when i called out to her when she was resting was that "Galen... Wo Hen Xing Ku ah..". Which also means, "i feel really terrible.. "
Sigh, my heart broke. She was diagnosed with acute kidney failure which is supposedly temporarily. So she has to go for dialysis for awhile and the needle has to be pierced through the vein in the neck. sigh.

Her legs are getting weak and she has sleep disorder. Which means that she doesn't breath properly when she sleeps and thus retains a lot of carbon dioxide in her body which makes her fatigue level soar. Damn. She now has to sleep with a oxygen mask which bombed my dad's pocket :O


This was a photo taken last year when my niece was a new born. sigh, i wish she will recover and be in the pink of health again :(
Mama, come home soon and make me tang yuan k <3 style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153);font-size:78%;" >




and so we pray;