Friday, March 27, 2009

Last night i stayed over with Jin Yu's house :D Together with Farouq and Russell. Gerald Gwee came in the morning LOL. we just went crazy over the night and stuff. and in the morning we just slacked and whateverzz..

Before leaving Farouq took out his camera and we camwhored with our sweaty and oily faces EURGH. I'm currently waiting for him to come online and send me the pictures :D

anyways im damn scared at home now because i heard something which isn't supposed to be heard so yupp. hope i dont' die.

Anyway, bad news. My Grandmother has been 90% confirmed of bone marrow cancer in her both legs. Therefore she feels pain when she sits down but the problem is she cant stand up much since her legs are weak. sigh. The doctor told us to prepare for the worst.

Mama,
I'll stand by you
I'll stand by you
I won't let nobody hurt you
I'll stand by you
Take me in into your darkest hour
And I'll never desert you
I'll stand by you


Carrie Underwood lyrics - I'll Stand By You